That which accompanies change
What is change management?
Change management is the set of operations carried out within an organization to enable it to adapt to change and the evolution of the environment.
It is a modification of characters through learning, change management is the accompaniment of a process of transformation of the company, in an evolving context, whether this choice is made or strategic.
“Nothing is permanent except change” Heraclitus
How to do change management?
What do we want to change management?
What do we want to lead us towards?
The objective can be linked to an area in HRMS (implementation of a new time and activity management, change of payroll software, etc.); Financial (develop turnover). Any change implies taking into account the ROI (return On investment). Therefore the financial aspect is always to be kept in mind.
It is important to analyze the existing to understand the new goal and the need for change. This step also helps identify possible resistance to change.
Define clear roles and train, if necessary, a team responsible for leading the change.
Communicate on the origin of the decision (the need), The action plan put in place, The steps to follow, The roles of each person concerned and the deadlines.
Define indicators to measure the effectiveness of the action plan put in place.
Has the change been accepted, acquired? Is the team operational?
How to do change management?
If we push employees to change, simply because it is necessary to change, it is a safe bet that strong resistance operates.
To get your teams on board, you have to be able to show them that change is essential to the success of the business.
The sense of urgency may fade over the days and the risks will no longer appear plausible, even when the team realizes the need for change.
To keep this spirit alive, it is important to celebrate short-term victories, to keep teams engaged and to show that change is on track and that efforts are paying off.
It is impossible to lead a major change alone. It is essential to surround yourself with employees who are motivated by the project and we make sure that those who join the group will be genuinely engaged.
For it to function, the steering team must bring together people with distinct skills and characters, able to cope with as many situations as possible and to address different personalities: leadership, credibility, communication, etc. authority.
To get the idea of change accepted and to ensure that as many people as possible participate actively in it, messages must be repeated very regularly, but it is also necessary to organize discussion groups in which the teams can freely discuss their hopes and their expectations. fears, without the word being influenced by the management team.
There may be times when team members emit a pessimistic mood that can revoke the enthusiasm of the rest of the company.
These people deserve special attention: it is possible that they react in this way because they have fears about the change of organization.
It is essential for the success of the change to speak to them individually, to understand precisely what scares them and to succeed in reassuring them in order to go further in leading the change.
Eurivi Group offers services to help you lead the changes to success and to root them in the culture of the company and help to make them sustainable.
HRIS is becoming more and more open to more people.
Therefore, it gives access to tools for non-personnel. In other words, it allows you to decentralize certain administrative tasks to simplify procedures by making them quickly and easily accessible to everyone.
Give HRIS access to employees and give them access to various services such as their vacations, remuneration, training request, career monitoring, mobility … This increases their participation and facilitates various administrative procedures
The key to these projects is to avoid bias. In other words, a failure to take into account an element of context that can be fatal to the success of a project. Correct integration of the overall approach to framing as well as each component is essential for good success.
What is a scoping study:
This is a pre-project phase.
The scoping study consists of defining the work to come, its purpose and its usefulness.
This is an essential step for the success of your projects
There are 3 main stages in the framing of a Project: OPPORTUNITY; FEASIBILITY; ECONOMIC STUDY
In addition, the integration of a framing approach makes it possible to reiterate this mechanism for each component, batch or critical area of the project.
How to frame a Project:
- Define what is possible and what makes sense and conclude on the opportunity
- Define HOW and conclude on operational feasibility
- Delineate the outlines of the projects
- Specify the responsibilities and commitments of each party
- Define profitability or gains and conclude on the economic perspective
How a scoping meeting takes place:
- Prepare and send an agenda upstream
- Resume the agenda and quickly recap the reason for the meeting
- Replenish the needs
- Specify the scope of the Project
- Define the means of communication to be put in place within the framework of the Project
- Communicate on the risks of the Project by being transparent
- Stay active listening
- Reassure employees
- Refer to the experts to build the solution collectively
- Explain the choices
- Estimate the workload with employees
- Show gratitude when employees are accommodating
- Compose a Project team according to the skills, cost and availability of each
- Specify the deliverables
Objectives of a project framework:
- The scoping study is an often underestimated phase, although it is a key step for the success of a Project.
- The main objective of a scoping study is to precisely define a roadmap and project objectives
- Recall the context
- Clarify and share a common vision
- Define a strategy and the challenges
- Respect deadlines and costs
- Know the global risks
- Define an approach to the envisaged solutions
- Affirmation of technical choices
- Identify the added value of a Project
- Identify the means necessary to implement
How to analyze the need:
- Before embarking on the realization of the framing, it is necessary to be sure to have analyzed the need well and for this it is necessary:
- Investigate stakeholders in order to accurately collect the needs and expectations
- Identify the problem to which the project must respond
- Definition of priorities
Our support in the scoping study process:
There is no miracle recipe for successful projects.
However, a clear definition and a good framing technique reduces the hassle and propels the project towards success.
Our experience as well as our methodological approach to process analysis allows us to create a good structure. It will allow your company to understand all the issues and costs associated with projects. This eliminates the possibility of additional costs associated with an unforeseen event. The path of implementation is marked and correctly defined in terms of human and financial resources.